Thursday, January 12, 2006

some fun, at last

hello, and good noon!

it has come to my attention that there is too much seriousness in this blog.

in a humble attempt to remedy that, here are some quotes that you might find amusing:

A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.

Entropy isn't what it used to be.

If you don't change your direction, you may end up where you were headed.

If you're not part of the solution, be part of the problem!

Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.

Time if fun when you're having flies. (Kermit the Frog)

When confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily by
reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

2 comments:

jael said...

No sand in my lunch! Besides I want my lunch fresh. The sands of time are very old and an old stale lunch is the wrong way to go.

An introvert should never take advice about keeping feet out of her mouth. We need to try to talk so we don't get drowned out by the outgoing charismatic clowns. I know a few, do you? I have been working on an open mouth to allow the feet to get in there if necessary.

Love the humour!

cheers,

jael the silly queen of if

isabella mori said...

standing here with mouth agape, ready for the sand on my feet to be crunched ...

signed,
isabella
(an introvert with strong clownish tendencies)